Menu Page for information relating to the Quorums of the Seventy
Click on the underlined phrase of the desired table, chart, or information.
- President Kimball’s 1975 announcement of the organization of the First Quorum of 70
- President Kimball’s 1976 announcement of the reconstitution of the First Quorum of 70
- The 1984 announcement of 3 to 5 year calls for some members of the First Quorum of 70
- President Benson’s 1989 announcement of the organization of the Second Quorum of 70
- President Hinckley’s 1997 announcement of the reorganization of the Quorums of the 70s
- Chart of the members of the General Authority Seventies (1st and 2nd Quorums of Seventy)
- Information concerning the Third through Eighth Quorums of the Seventy.
- Youngest brethren called as Seventies (of our currently-serving or recently-served Seventies)
- Interesting familial relationships between the Seventy and Assistants to the Twelve
Click here to return to the Main Menu page
Click here to return to the General Authorities menu page