A mighty change of heart — by Elder Eduardo Gavarret
The following inspired words concerning a mighty change of heart were shared by Elder Gavarret in the April 2022 General Conference.
- How do we KNOW that our ‘heart is changing’?
- When we want to please God in all things.
- When we treat others with love, respect, and consideration.
- When we see that the attributes of Christ are becoming part of our character.
- When we feel the guidance of the Holy Spirit more constantly.
- When we keep a commandment that has been difficult for us to obey and then continue to live it.
- How do we MAINTAIN the mighty change?
- When we partake of the sacrament weekly and renew the covenant to take upon us the name of Christ, always remember Him, and keep His commandments.
- When we turn our lives toward the temple. Regular temple attendance will help us maintain a new and renewed heart as we participate in the ordinances.
- When we love and serve our neighbors by ministering activities and missionary work.