Senior couples — Ten reasons why senior couples should serve missions
TEN REASONS WHY SENIORS SHOULD SERVE MISSIONS:
- It is good for your health.
- It pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- You can be a small pebble in the “rolling stone” (Doctrine and Covenants 65:2).
- You can exercise your mind and delay dementia.
- You can boost your faith.
- A mission might be a “fast track” to the Celestial Kingdom.
- Your family will receive blessings.
- Your grandchildren will think you are greater than you are.
- You will drive the Internal Revenue Service crazy with all of your legitimate tax deductions.
- You will show gratitude to a Father who gives us all!