Ecclesiastical Training — Provo Missionary Training Center — November 19, 2016
Ecclesiastical Training, November 19, 2016
- Use Adjusting to Missionary Life on Thursday nights and also Sunday mornings.
- Focus on basic doctrine, learn to take less time.
- Sisters should participate more.
- Have a “Safeguards” discussion group.
- Key principles to model are: 1) the keys of the branch president 2) the wives’ roles in ministering 3) developing new coping skills 4) making a pledge to the Lord.
2/ President Burgess
- Listening is vital!
- This should be a time of gratitude.
- Every time you come to the Missionary Training Center, offer a prayer that you will know who it is that needs your help.
- Internalize the missionary purpose and be an example of the believers.
- Read and follow the guidebooks.
- Teach how to teach.
Click here to return to the Ecclesiastical training index