Ecclesiastical Training — Provo Missionary Training Center — May 20, 2018
Ecclesiastical training, May 20, 2018
- A new, holier approach — ministering. This applies to the Missionary Training Center as well
- We need to improve our ministering to our missionaries
- Love God, love our neighbors
- President Martino invited us to act: 1) minister through revelation 2) minister spontaneously as did Christ 3) minister to the ONE and to the GROUP
- Elder Anderson: “The Lord will put his special sons and daughters in your path.”
- Sisters will now introduce “safeguards” as well as “Adjusting To Missionary Life” on Thursday nights. You can now minister to companionships or two companionships.
- The First District meeting 1) Not just another lesson – leave nothing out 2) We need to include the new district leader 3) Prepare the district leader by giving him a copy of the new agenda on the first Thursday night 4) Invite to act 5) Start on time 6) Let the DL know that you will be monitoring the time
- Devious people are targeting our missionaries on their devices.
Click here to return to the Ecclesiastical training index