Ecclesiastical Training — Provo Missionary Training Center — January 14, 2018
- Doctrine and Covenants 88:78 states: “Teach ye diligently and my grace shall attend you, that you may be instructed more perfectly in theory, in principle, in doctrine, in the law of the gospel, in all things that pertain unto the kingdom of God, that are expedient for you to understand…”
- The Lord is hastening His work, especially in the area of technology.
- In 2016, there were 85 million views on the Church’s ‘Light the World’ website.
- 85 major businesses carried all or part of the ‘Light the World’ on their media outlets.
- The Smart Sort App will allow missionaries to use a cell phone to find nearby members, less actives, and former investigators
- Area books will all be on the phones before long.
- “Turning Up The Volume” on Google apps, Google is working with the church.
- People are knocking on our doors via social media.
- 162 missions are already using smart phones.
- LDS tools referral collaboration will great enhance the referral process.
Click here to return to the Ecclesiastical training index