Lessons to be learned from Noah and his ark
Lessons to be learned from Noah and his ark:
- Do NOT miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re really old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to the critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For the sake of safety, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage; the snails were on the ark with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float a while.
- Remember the ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.