1. What do you call a dinosaur that is sleeping? A dino-snore!
2. What is fast, loud and crunchy? A rocket chip!
3. Why did the teddy bear say no to dessert? Because she was stuffed.
4. What has ears but cannot hear? A cornfield.
5. What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between us, something smells!
6. What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frost bite!
7. What did one plate say to the other plate? Dinner is on me!
8. Why did the student eat his homework? Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
9. When you look for something, why is it always in the last place you look? Because when you find it, you stop looking.
10. What is brown, hairy and wears sunglasses? A coconut on vacation.
11. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other? Dill with it.
12. What did the Dalmatian say after lunch? That hit the spot!
Click here to return to the Jokes and Puns Menu page
Click here to return to the Scriptural Jokes Menu page
Click here to return to the Main Menu page