Earth Statistics — 2022
The population of Earth is around 7.8 billion. It is a very large figure. However, if you condensed 7.8 billion into 100 persons, and then into various percentage statistics, the resulting analysis is much easier to comprehend.
- Out of 100 people:
- 11 are in Europe
- 5 are in North America
- 9 are in South America
- 15 are in Africa
- 60 are in Asia
- 49 live in the countryside
- 51 live in cities
- 75 have mobile phones
- 25 do not have mobile phones
- 30 have internet access
- 70 do not have the access to the internet
- 7 received university education
- 93 did not attend college or university
- 83 can read
- 17 are illiterate
- 33 are Christians
- 22 are Muslims
- 14 are Hindus
- 7 are Buddhists
- 12 are other religions
- 12 have no religious beliefs
- 26 live less than 14 years
- 66 die between 15 and 64 years of age
- 8 live to be over 65 years of age
- If you have your own home, eat full meals, drink clean water, have a mobile phone, surf the internet, and have attended college, you are in a small but privileged group (under 7%)
- Amongst 100 persons in the world, only 8 live or exceed the age of 65
- If you are over 65 years old, be content and grateful. Cherish life, grasp the moment.
- If you did not leave this world before the age of 64 like the 92 persons who have gone before you, you are already the blessed amongst mankind.
- Take good care of your own health. Cherish every remaining moment.
- If you think you are suffering memory loss, REMEMBER THIS: “If anyone is aware of their memory problems, they do not have Alzheimer’s.”
- If you forget the names of families or do not remember where I put some things, it often happens in people 60 years and older that they complain that they lack memory. “The information is always in the brain, it is the “processor” that is lacking.”
- Half of people 60 and older have some symptoms that are due to age rather than disease. The most common cases are:
- Forgetting the name of a person
- Going to a room in the house and not remembering why we were going there
- A blank memory for a movie title or actor, an actress
- A waste of time searching where we left our glasses or keys
- After 60 years most people have such a difficulty, which indicates that it is not a disease but rather a characteristic due to the passage of years . Many people are concerned about these oversights hence the importance of the following statements: “Those who are conscious of being forgetful have no serious problem of memory.” “Those who suffer from a memory illness or Alzheimer’s, are not aware of what is happening.”
- Now for a little neurological test. Only use your eyes!
- Find the C in the table below!
2- If you found the C, then find the 6 in the table below.
3- Now find the N in the table below. Attention, it’s a little more difficult!
If you pass these three tests without problem:
– you can cancel your annual visit to the neurologist.
– your brain is in perfect shape!
– you are far from having any relationship with Alzheimer’s.
We are truly blessed, So, share this with your over-55 friends, it can reassure them.
Time is like a river; you can only touch the water once.
Because the flow that has passed, will never pass again.
Enjoy each moment of life.
You have survived 100% of your bad days!