Maintaining a healthy level of Insanity
Nine ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1) At lunch time, sit along a busy roadway in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. Count the cars that slow down.
2) At work, page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4) dont use any punctuation or capitalization
5) As often as possible, skip rather than walk in public.
6) Specify that your drive-through fast food order is ‘To Go’.
7) When your money comes out of the ATM, scream “I won, I won!”
8) When leaving the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives! They’re loose!!”
9) Tell your children at dinner, “Due to the sluggish economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”