Lessons for Life that we should all learn from Noah and his experience on the ark:
- Don’t miss the boat!
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.
- Stay fit. When you are 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something very important.
- Don’t listen to critics. Just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build for your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, always travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board along with the cheetahs.
- When you are stressed, float for a while.
- The Lord will magnify your abilities — the ark was build by amateurs; the Titanic was built by professionals.
- No matter how fierce the storm, there is always a rainbow waiting for you when the storm is over.