Twenty-One wonderful ideas regarding relationships
1) Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2) Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
3) Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4) When you say, ‘I love you,’ mean it.
5) When you say, ‘I’m sorry,’ look the person in the eye.
6) Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7) Believe in love at first sight.
8) Never laugh at anyone’s dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9) Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10) In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11) Don’t judge people by their relatives.
12) Talk slowly but think quickly.
13) When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask, ‘Why do you want to know?’
14) Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15) Say ‘bless you’ when you hear someone sneeze.
16) When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
17) Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
18) Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19) When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20) Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice
21) Spend some time alone.
Click here to return to the Uplifting Stories Menu page
Click here to return to the Scriptural Jokes Menu page
Click here to return to the Main Menu page