Brigham Young, Jr.
Information regarding Brigham Young, Jr.
- Apostle number: 32
- Quorum of the Twelve number: 26
- Date of birth: December 18, 1836
- Place of birth: Kirtland, Lake County, Ohio
- Date of apostolic ordination: February 4, 1864
- Age when ordained apostle: 27 years 1 month
- End of apostolic service: April 11, 1903
- Total apostolic years: 39 years 2 months
- Date called into the Quorum of the Twelve: October 9, 1868
- Tenure in the Quorum of the Twelve: 39 years 3 months
- Date of death: April 11, 1903
- Age at death: 66 years 3 months
- Place of death: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah
- Remarks: Brigham Young, Jr. was the son of Brigham Young. He was ordained an apostle when 27 years old, but did not join the Quorum of Twelve for another four years. He served several terms in the Utah Territorial Legislature.
Click here to return to the Apostle information menu